About Website Portfolios »
I have been involved in creating websites, whether personal, for business or working for commercial web design companies for over 10 years. I had always been interested in setting up a service to offer websites to creative people. I wanted to offer the same features I would insist on for myself at the best price possible:
- The site must be a good presentation for the work and easy to navigate.
- The site must be easy to update.
- No limits on the numbers of pages, galleries and images that can be created.
- Blogs should be fully integrated into the site.
- The site is owned, not rented, and fully accessible. (I know people who have had their sites become "locked" after losing touch with the original developer.)
- Once the website is finished you are not tied to the designer and can hire a new designer in the future if you wish.
I am also an artist myself and rent a studio in London where I paint. I completed a Fine Art degree in 1996.
Website Portfolios is a new business started in 2012 and based in London.